Our Company Details
- Over 40 years in Placentia
- Full-service auto repair and maintenance services
- Over 10 service bays for faster service
- Mon-Fri 7:30AM to 5:30PM | Saturday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Payments accepted:
Meet the Owners: Bob & AJ
Owners AJ Bray and Bob Cornwall
- Bob Cornwall is an ASE Certified Service Advisor with over 20 years of experience
- Andrew Bray (AJ) is ASE Master Certified with numerous certifications and over 20 years of experience
- We took over the business in 2016 from Buddy Dubois who is retiring after over 40 years of running the business.
- Contact us with ANY issues, positive or negative.
- Committed to growing the business by giving you greater and more valuable benefits.
Meet the Team
More Helpful Owner
Placentia Super Service Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics guides the 100’s of decisions each of our staff members make each day. At the core of our value system is that our existence is dependent on providing great value to each of our customers – in their eyes.
- We treat each customer with Honesty, Compassion, and Courtesy. We live to serve our customers and we never forget this.
- We seek to provide outstanding service to our customers first because we know that this is the only way to a truly successful and sustainable business.
- We stand behind our word and don’t try to dodge our responsibility to you, our customer. We own up to our mistakes because this is the single most important method to learning and growing as a business and as individuals.
- We strive to promote goodwill in our communities by encouraging our people to serve other people and organizations that need help.
- We aim to promote and improve the reputation of the auto repair industryby providing an example of how a great shop delivers great service.
- over 40 years of service to Placentia.
- Decades of experience providing top-notch service to auto repair customers.
- Most staff members are highly trained with ASE Certifications (Institute of Automotive Service Excellence is the standard for training and certification in the automotive industry).
- Our STEEP Process means a better value to you! STEEP stands for Superior Service, Trained, Experienced, Equipment, Parts. Simply, we deliver Superior service, hire the most professionally Trained and Experienced mechanics and advisors then provide them with state-of-the-art Equipment and use the very finest OEM (or better) Parts for your repairs.
- Our Quality is so good, we provide a 3 year, 36,000-mile warranty on our repairs! Most shops only offer 90 days to 2 years. This shows we stand behind our work and our word to deliver a superior service to you.
- We have over 10 service bays for a more streamlined process that gets your car completed faster and more efficiently.
- We offer full-service auto repair and auto maintenance. From routine maintenance like oil changes, fluid exchanges, transmission services to more complex work like engine diagnostics and replacements, electrical diagnostics and repairs.
- We use state of the art computerized equipment and factory resources for troubleshooting and repairing your vehicles. This makes our work more reliable and in tune with what you’d find at more expensive dealership repair shops.
- We can handle all domestic brands, Asian imports, and European imports.
- We service all passenger cars, SUVs, Minivans, light trucks and medium-duty trucks up to 3/4 ton.
- Smog Checks available for 2000 and newer vehicles
- Diesel Engine Repairs for light-duty vehicles