Effective Date: 11/6/2013
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.placentiasuperservice.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you would be informed about changes to this policy in the future.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Information about the cookies that are used on this site.
- Third-Party Data Collection by our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The information that you may willfully submit through this website is:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Vehicle Information
- We use this information that you voluntarily give us in order to:
- Schedule an appointment for your service
- Contact you, if need be, to reschedule an appointment
- Remind you of your appointment once it has been scheduled
- Thank you for leaving a review on our website
- Display your name along with the review that you leave on the website (optional)
- This information may be shared with:
- Our webmaster, Kukui, in order to facilitate and accomplish the uses listed in the above list
- We will not sell or rent this information to any third parties
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact methods listed in (7):
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Security and privacy matter to us and we know how important they are for you. We work continuously to ensure strong security, privacy protection, while making the website even more useful and efficient for you. We take all the reasonable steps to protect our users' information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All information is being processed only in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain industry standard procedures and technology designed for this purpose. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Cookies - we use "cookies" on this site. The cookies that we use on this site allow us to store referring URL's and track which pages are visited on the site during a visit. This information, in some cases, may be linked to personally identifiable information.
- Third-Party Data Collection - we do not allow other companies to collect information on this site for their own use. This website uses a variety of third-party services (such as Google Analytics) to help provide information only to our system in terms to help us understand the use of our own services. The integration of social media sources (which can be considered as third-party sources) is in order to enhance the coherence of the web experience, but they cannot collect information unless and until the user willingly provides or has already provided access to it.
- You may contact us via telephone at (714) 528-1828 or email.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from our customers and clients:
When you engage our services, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other contact details. We may also collect information about your business, including its name, industry, and website.
As part of our services, we may collect and process data on behalf of our clients. This may include customer contact information, communication records, marketing data, and other relevant data necessary for the provision of our services.
If you choose to engage in text message services, we may collect phone numbers, opt-in timestamps, and opt-in confirmation records in compliance with Twilio guidelines and applicable laws.
We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our agency services or performing related functions. These service providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. Service providers, like Twilio, help us deliver SMS messages and phone calls for clients’ businesses. We follow A2P 10DLC rules and regulations in all message marketing campaigns, including registering client businesses, well-defined opt-in messages and guidelines, and opt-out messages.
For the purpose of providing our services, we may share client data with authorized representatives or employees of our clients or service providers who require access to the data.
Non-Sharing of Mobile Numbers:
We respect the privacy of your mobile number and do not share it with any third parties, except when required by law or with your explicit consent. Your mobile number is solely used for providing our services and communicating with you.
We strive to provide timely and relevant information tailored to your preferences. The frequency of messages sent to your mobile number depends on the services you have subscribed to or your interactions with our platform. You can manage your communication preferences and opt-out of specific message types by following the instructions provided in the messages.
“Message and Data Rates May Apply” Disclosure:
When receiving messages from us, please note that standard message and data rates may apply based on your mobile service provider and plan. These charges are separate from any fees related to our services. Review your mobile service provider’s terms and conditions for applicable rates.
We employ various security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Text Message Opt-Ins and Opt-Outs
We adhere to Twilio compliance requirements for text message services and provide clearly outlined opt-in and opt-out mechanisms for recipients as per A2P 10DLC guidelines.
Individuals are registered at in-person events using pen and paper; they fill a box titled “Phone Number” with their phone number and check a box underneath stating, “Yes, I agree to receive SMS messages.” Online, users are prompted with a check box clearly stating: “phone number,” with a message below stating, “By providing my phone number, I agree to receive text messages, including appointment reminders, scheduling updates, and service offers.” In accordance with Twillio’s A2P 10DLC opt-in guidelines.
We collect and store opt-in timestamps and confirmation records as required by Twilio. Recipients have the right to opt-out of receiving further text messages by following the opt-out instructions provided in each message, stating, “Reply STOP to end all future SMS messages,” including the first message we send, or by contacting us directly.
Placentia Super Service
Address: 643 S Melrose St, Placentia, CA 92870
Phone: (714) 528-1828