If you're looking to join a team of top professionals who've dedicated themselves to being the best in the automotive industry, you owe it to yourself to learn more about Placentia Super Service! Our Company is AAA Approved with 40 years in business. We are continually investing into our business with advanced factory scan tools, up-to-date software, and any other equipment we need to help our employees be successful.
Placentia Super Service is currently interviewing for an ASE Certified Technician with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Candidate must be able to work at a fast pace with little or no supervision.
About the Position:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000 to $70,000/year
- Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Required Experience: Automotive repair - 3 years
- Required License or Certification: ASE Certified, Valid California Driver's License
- Clean DMV record
- ASE Certification
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience
- Must pass pre-employment screening
- Must have a pleasant, positive attitude and get along with co-workers
What We Offer:
- A Pleasant work place that values its employees and strives to make the workplace positive and free from negative office politics.
- Full time Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Saturday overtime hours available.
- A great environment for advancement and training.
- Competitive Pay Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Training Programs
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Programs (401k)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development Programs
Service Advisor / Service Writer / Service Manager
We are looking for a full time automotive service advisor, service writer or service manager who will also write service 5 days a week at the leading independent auto repair shop in Orange County, CA. We were voted the Best Auto Repair shop in Orange County because we are a clean, professionally run, state of the art auto repair shop. The service advisor, service writer or service manager who will also write service will write 8-10 cars a day. The automotive service advisor / writer will work closely with a team of the best ASE Certified Master Technicians in Orange County. The service advisor, service writer or service manager will also order parts, answer the phone, deal with returns etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Open and Close.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Establish a relationship with the customer.
- Write up customers.
- Arrange shuttle pick up.
- Look up labor and parts.
- Recommend needed repair.
- Close out customer.
- Handle returns and customer service issues.
Job skills REQUIREMENTS:
- The automotive service advisor / writer must be extremely friendly.
- The automotive service advisor / writer have at least 5 years experience as a professional service writer.
- The automotive service advisor / writer must be able to sell value. (no order takers).
- The automotive service advisor / writer's schedule is 5 days a week.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must be able to multi-task.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's should be able to touch type 30 words per minute.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must be reliable (we are open at 7:30 and close at 5:30).
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must be able to work Saturday.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must have a clean driving record.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must have a clean cut appearance.
- The automotive service advisor / writer's must have a clean criminal record.
- Dental and Medical Insurance Contribution.
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation.
- 401K and Sick days.
- Full-time, Salary DOE With added Bonuses.
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auto Repair / Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales / Customer Service: 1 year (Required) License
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Bonuses Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
If you're currently employed. Confidentiality is assured. Text or call my confidential cell phone if want more information. Strictly confidential. We can take it from there.